We provide a comprehensive installation service throughout the UK offering:
- Installation only – we offer a specialised professional installation service to both commercial and residential clients and are pleased to install clients own leather – subject to quality and suitability criteria.
- Fully insured with Public Liability, Product Liability and Employers Liability cover.
- Installation costs are estimated on an individual project basis, either by the submission of full drawings and specification or by on site survey.
- Our installations are fully in compliance with all statutory requirements with regard to Health and Safety, COSSH Requirements, Risk Assessment, Environmental Statement and Method Statements.
- Standards - all aspects of the installation of floorcoverings shall be in accordance with the requirements of the relevant British Standard Code of Practice i.e. BS 8203 (Installation of resilient floorcoverings) or BS 5325 (Installation of textile wallcoverings) and supplementary specifications.
- You can download our trading terms and conditions here